© Logijobs. Minden jog fenntartva!
We are searching for an Integrated Logistics Support Specialist to join our business to help drive forward the best logistics services available in the market.
We are offering 4PL (Fourth Party) logistics services to our prestigious client providing innovative imaging solutions and technologies.
– You are responsible for giving various administrative assistance to Operations Specialists and Excellence Managers, working with different LSP’s (Logistic Service Provider) at Warehousing/Contract logistics, Airfreight, Sea freight, Road and Reverse logistics organizations.
– You handle incoming standard inquires (reports, access requests, etc.) of internal and external stakeholders.
– You ensure proper invoicing of the supervised operations via invoice checks.
– You prepare presentation packages for regular business reviews.
– You deliver process improvements, to achieve the most efficient and cost effective delivery of administration duties.
– You identify and refer data quality issues to responsible parties for corrective actions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
– On-going studies or Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Economics/Logistics and Supply Chain).
– Strong analytical skills and proven reporting experience.
– Ability to operate in a multicultural, customer-focused environment with different reporting lines.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Proficient in use of MS Office Package – especially Excel.
– Experience in forwarding environment – knowledge warehousing operations is an advantage.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN:
You will be part of a globally leading logistics provider, where you will have the opportunity to influence the business by delivering and providing best-in-class solutions to our customers. You will join a highly dedicated and competent team in a dynamic and social work environment. At Kuehne+Nagel, we are committed to continuously developing our employees to meet extraordinary goals. In return for your performance, we offer an exciting and pivotal role with a wide range of development opportunities in a global and market-leading logistics company.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.