© Logijobs. Minden jog fenntartva!
Continuous Improvement Specialist – Integrated Logistics
In this role, you act as a Project Manager for Continuous Improvement projects, helping our Integrated Logistics Team to deliver the best 4PL solution to our Customer.
You will work as a part of an international team, providing large scale 4PL services to a prestigious Customer of Kuehne+Nagel. In this role, you will drive the continuous improvement initiatives, including identifying potential projects, leading projects, and working together with our Customer, internal stakeholders, and other Logistics Service Providers or IT Providers to develop our services further.
- Identify potential projects and define project objectives together with our Customer and internal stakeholders
- Quantify respective value of proposed solution and compile a business case to demonstrate value proposition, drive Go/No-Go processes
- Manage the projects and the people participating in it
- Facilitate customer workshops (Kaizen / LSS) to create a trustful relationship, to understand supply chain needs and to assess potential value of optimization
- Survey material flow and supply chain disconnects to define needs for logistics services, and evaluate different supply chain solutions with regards to costs, time and quality
- Make decisions on own initiative after having evaluated all facts and associated risks
- Apply our standards, methods and tools, ensure high quality documentation, calculations and reporting, share best practices
- Support rate benchmarking if required as well as benchmarking of qualitative criteria (service and performance levels)
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proven ability to manage projects, teams and deliver agreed solutions
- Knowledge and use of continuous improvement tools and methods – having a Six Sigma Green Belt or higher is preferred
- Solid understanding of logistics processes and the related IT systems and solutions
- Strong commercial know-how demonstrated by analytical, numeric and analysis skills & awareness, uncluding Business Case Creation and Validation
- Clear and concise communication skills in English
- Fast comprehension of complex scenarios
- High degree of organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and/or transport management systems
Good Reasons to Join
You will be part of a globally leading logistics provider, where you will have the opportunity to influence the business by delivering and providing best-in-class solutions to our customers. You will join a highly dedicated and competent team in a dynamic and social work environment. At Kuehne+Nagel, we are committed to continuously developing our employees to meet extraordinary goals. In return for your performance, we offer an exciting and pivotal role with a wide range of development opportunities in a global and market-leading logistics company.
With over 79000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.